• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

So????????????????

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
It was Pretty good. Rode some Saweeet terrain with some Great Peeps.

uvs110116-012.jpg

uvs110116-013.jpg

uvs110116-011.jpg

IPride1.png

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
It was a fast and furious event for sure. We rolled into town just in time to roll out of bed and meet up with Ryan Harris and Steve Janes of Snowest Mag.

Rode the Mount Jefferson area, it was a really sweet area. A ton of big Drainages and steep shelves to play on. We saw signs of unstable snow
and were not sure how hard to push it but we did. I knocked a slide as I dropped off
a water fall into a Large Drainage. Steve knocked another larger slide off a ridge we were coming down. It was rough being on unfamilar sleds in unfamilar terrian.
Not knowing how much you could commit to a certian line or hill. This wasn't your average run up to a meadow and run them back and forth and let us know what you think type deal. Ryan and Steve took us trough some Awesome stuff, Sure I would have been more comfortable on my own sled But it was so AWESOME to be out there on those 2011. All Great sleds. But only 1 that stood head and shoulders above the rest.............:face-icon-small-hap

Last edited:

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
Man ya'll should have been there...no really....you guys SHOULD have been there!

Thanks!

:devil:

As the saying goes, You snooze you Loose. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Steve Janes was actully really stoked to get GP's opinion of the sleds. he was bummed when she didn't return his email. He said he tried for a week to get ahold of you. I bet there will be another opportunity in the future for GP.

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
Only 2 thing sucked about the weekend

#1 it was 2 short.

#2 I lost all my Video footage and have nothing to put together.:face-icon-small-dis

Good thing Diz is such a Pro and I'm sure will put together something Saweeeet.:face-icon-small-coo

A

ACMtnCat

Nov 26, 2007
Utah
Same chasie and power??? Guess the Pro will go on the new wish list...
Nice vid in the IDAHO trees yo.....

Hector, DO NOT get sucked into the Pro hype! The Cat and Pro were nothing special. The Pro did look super cool tho! Wait and see what Cat has coming for next year, it should spank the Pro and Doo in ALL ways!

Now if the Skidoo's could just prove to be as reliable as the Cat's, I'd sell my sled and turbo that E-tech in a second!

The E-tech just shined soooo bright in those conditions!

Premium Features