• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Now worries Colorado is SAFE!

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
Western power sports doesnt carry the air frames so thats a no go. I bet Michelle can hook you up. Order the float plate Wed. and it showed up today...cant beat that.

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
yeah me too....

but Laura is going out with her Dad to shop for her "adoption day" gift.

So I got all three kids.....who need to have their costumes put on and taken to 3 different Halloween parties....

who the fug put halloween on Sunday this year!!!!

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
Took off my TCP bumper and installed new nose bucket in prep for the new Skins bumper, this will allow me to get the hood back in line for the airbox to seal.

Installed the skid plate that Cory gave me.

Had to re clutch for running w/o the turbo.

Installed a new magneto, for chits and grins.

Still trying to decide what to do for my pipe, mine was cut for the turbo install. I have another but w/o the heat shield. I'll probably peel it off the other one for now.

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
Took off my TCP bumper and installed new nose bucket in prep for the new Skins bumper, this will allow me to get the hood back in line for the airbox to seal.

Installed the skid plate that Cory gave me.

Had to re clutch for running w/o the turbo.

Installed a new magneto, for chits and grins.

Still trying to decide what to do for my pipe, mine was cut for the turbo install. I have another but w/o the heat shield. I'll probably peel it off the other one for now.

Uh....thats great and all.....but what about the doo!!!!!!

:face-icon-small-ton

Premium Features