• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Crew logo.....

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
This looks good if you get rid of the extra U and the Y, but do I have to ride a short track trail sled like the guy in the logo or can I stay with my XP?

If I get some extra time this week I will try and work on something that works for everyone. I really like where JDI_utah went with it.

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
I think it should be

THE
CREW

"THE" in tiny letters on top of bold upper case letters spelling out CREW.

The crew letters should be made of rustic looking 3-D steel with little rivets and shading.

Then each chapter SOCO U CALI ????

Could be added over the left corner of the Crew in spray paint script or painted on looking script.

We could have chapters all over the US...paying us dues of course...maybe a pay forum where noboby really posts anything new. A magazine full of adds not articles....I can just imagine the possibilites

:smokin:

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
Buy a forest. Adopt 8 midget babies every year (mixed race). Be the only non-midget around and raise them to think you're their god.

1MEX

Apr 19, 2008
915 to the 801
www.wr-products.com
I like jed's, but the thing with it, i think, is that someone else already has a sled dude in the middle. So i think we got to be more OG. Something that we can put on a shirt. Somethig that when people that sled looks at our shirts, they say "Hey, I heard of them guys". And the ones that don't sled don't confuse us with the U preps. my .02. but i have no idea what it could be.

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
I like jed's, but the thing with it, i think, is that someone else already has a sled dude in the middle. So i think we got to be more OG. Something that we can put on a shirt. Somethig that when people that sled looks at our shirts, they say "Hey, I heard of them guys". And the ones that don't sled don't confuse us with the U preps. my .02. but i have no idea what it could be.

Get rid of the sled dude and add a sled chick. Hahahaha. Just kidding!!!!

I thought we had wolf shirts picked out. :face-icon-small-con

I still like the Team Jacob I found accidental. lol! I cracked myself up that night.

team jacob.jpg

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
shirt description... lol

Team Jacob Shirt

This is an over-the-top righteous Werewolf shirt with the most wicked awesome ©ROYALKANE exclusive design!
Show the world what a Jacob lovin' lady you are when you wear such a retro feel awesome flattering cut.

Jacob has emerged as the IT guy in the newest film, muscles, muscles, and more muscles!
He's so dreamy, show your Jacob preference PRIDE with this AWESOME flattering t-shirt.
A Wolf howls to the moon that is the "O" in JacOb!! So awesome!
The letters of Jacob of TREES throughout the lettering since Jacob n' his pack like to hang out in the woods!
It that would not only be perfect to wear every day, but especially to the premiere!

The design on this shirt captures the essence of all the girls that fell in love with the world's most alluring werewolf!
Original artwork

Everyone will be SPELLBOUND by how awesome your shirt is, and since it's a limited edition design, no one else will have one but YOU!

This shirt also has a very sexy cut.

You know you have to have this teeshirt, because you know how much you love Jacob. And the world needs to know.

People get their kicks off such a tee shirt full of warm goodness. We only sell awesome shirts. This shirt is way comfortable and will become a staple of your wardrobe of awesomeness. This is a Royal Kane Original Design, can't be found anywhere else on the planet.

*All shirts and printing may vary ever so slightly from what is shown, as you are supporting local artists who do everything old school by hand. We'll even sprinkle in a little love for free.

We at Royal Kane always wear our own shirt designs, as we won't design them unless they're awesome enough to be worn by us.
Makes the best gift around.

1MEX

Apr 19, 2008
915 to the 801
www.wr-products.com
Team Jacob Shirt

This is an over-the-top righteous Werewolf shirt with the most wicked awesome ©ROYALKANE exclusive design!
Show the world what a Jacob lovin' lady you are when you wear such a retro feel awesome flattering cut.

Jacob has emerged as the IT guy in the newest film, muscles, muscles, and more muscles!
He's so dreamy, show your Jacob preference PRIDE with this AWESOME flattering t-shirt.
A Wolf howls to the moon that is the "O" in JacOb!! So awesome!
The letters of Jacob of TREES throughout the lettering since Jacob n' his pack like to hang out in the woods!
It that would not only be perfect to wear every day, but especially to the premiere!

The design on this shirt captures the essence of all the girls that fell in love with the world's most alluring werewolf!
Original artwork

Everyone will be SPELLBOUND by how awesome your shirt is, and since it's a limited edition design, no one else will have one but YOU!

This shirt also has a very sexy cut.

You know you have to have this teeshirt, because you know how much you love Jacob. And the world needs to know.

People get their kicks off such a tee shirt full of warm goodness. We only sell awesome shirts. This shirt is way comfortable and will become a staple of your wardrobe of awesomeness. This is a Royal Kane Original Design, can't be found anywhere else on the planet.

*All shirts and printing may vary ever so slightly from what is shown, as you are supporting local artists who do everything old school by hand. We'll even sprinkle in a little love for free.

We at Royal Kane always wear our own shirt designs, as we won't design them unless they're awesome enough to be worn by us.
Makes the best gift around.

BLA BLA BLA Jacob BLA BLA BLA!!!! What color was it? :blah: :blabla: :love:

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
are you talking outlaw sled gangs dizzle? I'm freaking down with that chit!

man I'd be the MN chapter prez, VP, treasurer, recorder dude, and sarg at arms!!!! Well unless sled chick shows up soon.

Premium Features