• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Michigan's for sale thread

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
I know there is a section for for sale items in the main forum, but thought it might be useful to have our own for Michigan because most of the other items for sale are to far out west to drive to quickly.

If you want to post something here great. Just delete it when sold.

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
2008 Polaris 800 Dragon race sled

I am moving back to Michigan from Alaska and might sell my mod sled. This sled has twin race pipes, fully ported race cylinders by Fastrax's, Fastrax's fuel controller, reeds, Holz's suspension, Z-Broz shocks, 155" studded Factory race track (like the Assault's 146, just longer), Fly bars, tether, button clutch mod, SLP vents, Billet head, you must run 50/50 race gas. There is more mods on this sled than I can remember right now.
This sled has won lots of hill climb races in Alaska including the 800 mod, 1000mod and 1500 open mod at Valdez and the Aleska ski resort hill climb for the last 2 years.
This is really a fun sled in the back country too. I could also de-tune it with a single pipe, stock head, stock cylinders, track and suspension.....
Moving sale only $8500

Premium Features