• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Joke time- for real

Marty UT

Stirring the pot
Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Utah
What is the difference between Michael Jackson and a grocery bag?

One is made of plastic and is dangerous for children to play with. The other is used to carry groceries.

Marty UT

Stirring the pot
Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Utah
One day, Little Suzy goes swimming in the lake with her grandmother. After they get out they go to shower.
“Grandma” Little Suzy asks, pointing between her grandmother’s legs. “What’s that?”
“Oh,” her grandmother replies. “That’s my beaver, dear.”
The next day Little Suzy goes swimming with her mother, and they go showering afterwards too. “Mommy, is that your beaver?” asks the girl.
“Er, yes it is, Suzy. Where did you learn that?” her mother answers.
“From Grandma. But I think hers is dead because its tongue was sticking out.”

Marty UT

Stirring the pot
Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Utah
How is knocking up your girlfriend like locking your keys in your car?

The problem goes away with the aid of a coat hanger.

M

m8braaaap

Banned
Dec 3, 2012
mancos colorado
This guy's doing his wife in the backside when their toddler walks in. The guy is so embarassed he can't help but laugh. The kid goes running off and the guy goes to look for him. He finds the kid railing his grandma in the butt! The guy yells "What are you doing?!" and the kid replies "Not so funny when it's your mom, is it?"

M

m8braaaap

Banned
Dec 3, 2012
mancos colorado
a 16 year old girl goes to her father and asks him for some money to go shopping, he said sure, if she would give him a bj. so she did, and then she said "dad why does you penis smell like crap" and he said "well....your brother asked to borrow the car"

M

m8braaaap

Banned
Dec 3, 2012
mancos colorado
The rain was pouring and there was a big puddle in front of the pub.
A ragged old man was standing there with a rod and hanging a string into the puddle.
A tipsy-looking, curious gentleman came over to him and asked what he was doing.

'Fishing,' the old man said simply.

'Poor old fool,' the gentleman thought and he invited the ragged old man to a drink in the pub.
As he felt he should start some conversation while they were sipping their whisky,
The gentleman asked, ‘And how many have you caught?'

'You're the eighth,' the old man answered.

Marty UT

Stirring the pot
Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Utah
The IRS suspected JEFF a fishing boat owner wasn't paying proper wages to his deckhand and sent an agent to investigate him.
IRS AUDITOR: "I need a list of your employees and how much you pay them".
Boat Owner: "Well, there's Clarence, my deckhand, he's been with me for 3 years. I pay him $1,000 a week plus free room and board. Then there's the mentally challenged guy. He works about 18 hours every day and does about 90% of the work around here. He makes about $10 per week, pays his own room and board, and I buy him a bottle of Bacardi rum and a dozen Budweisers every Saturday night so he can cope with life. He also gets to sleep with my wife occasionally".
IRS AUDITOR: "That's the guy I want to talk to - the mentally challenged one".
Boat Owner: "That would be me. What would you like to know"?

Embrace the BRAAAAAAP!
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Where the Buffalo roam
A guy was walking to a bar and on his way he found a girl tied up to the railroad tracks.

He untied her and they had sex.

Guy gets to the bar, friends ask why he's so late, tells them about the girl he found and all the different positions they focked in.

Friends give him props and ask if he got head, guy replies "I couldn't find it."

Embrace the BRAAAAAAP!
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Where the Buffalo roam
A nun in the convent walked into the bathroom where mother superior was taking a shower. "There is a blind man to see you," she says. "Well, if he is a blind man, than it does not matter if I’m in the shower. Send him in."

The blind man walks into the bathroom, and mother superior starts to tell him how much she appreciates him working at the convent for them.
She goes on and on and 10 minutes later the man interrupts: "That’s nice and all, ma’am, but you can put your clothes on now. Where do you want me to put these blinds."

Embrace the BRAAAAAAP!
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Where the Buffalo roam
This old man and woman were on a cruise and it was really stormy.

They were standing on the back of the boat watching the moon when a wave came up and washed the old woman overboard. They searched for days and couldn't find her so the captain sent the old man back to shore with the promise that he would notify him as soon as they found something.

Three weeks went by and finally the old man got a fax from the boat it read: "Sir, sorry to inform you, we found your wife dead at the bottom of the ocean. We hauled her up to the deck and attached to her very most private part was an oyster and inside it was a pearl worth $50,000 ...please advise."

So the old man faxed back: "Send me the pearl and re-bait the trap..."

Marty UT

Stirring the pot
Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Utah
A sexually active middle aged woman informed her plastic surgeon that she wanted her vaginal lips reduced in size because, over the years they have become loose and floppy.

Out of embarrassment, she insisted that the surgery be kept secret and, of course, the surgeon agreed.

Awakening from the anesthesia, she found 3 roses carefully placed beside her on the bed. Outraged, she immediately called in the surgeon.

"I thought I specifically asked you not to tell anyone about my operation"

The surgeon told her he had carried out her wish for confidentiality and that the first rose was from him. "I felt so sad for you, because you went through this all by yourself."

"The second rose is from my nurse. She assisted me in the surgery and understood perfectly, as she had the same procedure done some time ago."

"And what about the third rose?" she asked.

"That's from a man in the burn unit - he wanted to thank you for his new ears."

Premium Features