• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ice Scratchers for Sale

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

Jay

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Smithers, B.C.
Ordered on the 7th, arrived today on the 10th, doesn't get any faster than that. Thanks again Rod, great product, great service.

Summitseeker

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2001
British Columbia
Even though I seem to have more interest in my new patent pending reversible ice scratachers, I still have lots of these in stock.

C

chaddo

Dec 20, 2007
scratchers

how much for a pair to s4r7r9 in canada what do the reversible ones look like and how much them also . had the reguler ones before from u and work great

Summitseeker

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2001
British Columbia
how much for a pair to s4r7r9 in canada what do the reversible ones look like and how much them also . had the reguler ones before from u and work great

Here is a few pics of the patent pending reversible units. These throw up twice the amount of snow as my standard units which means twice the cooling. The "ski" is made from 316 stainless steel so it is very durable.

The biggest complaint about them last season during testing was from the guys riding behind me complaing amount how much snow was being sprayed! :face-icon-small-win

Reversible3_zpscecb2b97.jpg

Reversible1_zps566de4e5.jpg

Sending you a PM on pricing.

Forward Position
ForwardPosition_zpsa9e0074c.jpg

Reverse Position
ReversePosition_zps55c40848.jpg

Stowed Position
ParkedPosition_zps30b363a2.jpg

Premium Features