• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Be Warned

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
X be getting a new ride.

Courtesy of a bud out in Spokane land. It ain't much but it beats the hell out of my pile-o-parts 700 I have now.

Be warned Utards, not this year due to vacation usage, but perhaps next year there maybe a beer drinking flatlander invading your homes.

It seems the pics didn't upload, I will add them from work.

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
Didn't we have a similar post back in April?:face-icon-small-dis

Waiting for pics:face-icon-small-win

This one is no joke. Sled is being brought to Hay Days for pick up.

However the sled may not look like the pics. My buds I'm getting it from are talking about doing some "special" work to it so who knows it might end up being pink with a schlong on the hood for all I know.

100_4324.jpg

100_4327.jpg

100_4338.jpg

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
Nice score on the sled X, but diz is right, if you come out here and ride with us
more then likely you'll be bouncing off a few trees. Trailing arms don't like trees.:face-icon-small-win

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
Nice score on the sled X, but diz is right, if you come out here and ride with us
more then likely you'll be bouncing off a few trees. Trailing arms don't like trees.:face-icon-small-win

You wouldn't be able to get me into the trees, you'd be to tired from digging me out of the meadow.

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
EricW strikes again. That guy has to be one of the coolest and nicest Peeps in the world. I've seen him do some amazing things through out the years for some truly needing and helpless people. But being whiling to help this yahoo just shows what a selfless man he truly is...

Big Probs and a cold one raised to EW.... :beer;

Read here.....

If we could get the sled to make a stop in Utah then I am sure ol AC could give it just the touch it needs to fit the rider.:face-icon-small-win

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
That is pretty cool! He must be a great guy. That 7 0 0 might be a bit much for the flat lander though :face-icon-small-ton.

the 7 0 and 0, not so much, I've burned a lot of trails with a 7. Now that extra 30" of track, that could be interesting!

R

RMKED

Jan 31, 2010
Woods Cross, Utah
www.ksl.com
How about I garage that 7 0 and 0 for you until you make it out west to ride with the UCrew? I will make sure it gets ridden a few times a year to keep her lubed up and running smooth for ya :face-icon-small-win

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
How about I garage that 7 0 and 0 for you until you make it out west to ride with the UCrew? I will make sure it gets ridden a few times a year to keep her lubed up and running smooth for ya :face-icon-small-win

Don't tempt me!!!

I have told the wife it would be nice to find a place out west to keep the sled so a guy could just fly or drive a car out to play.

Who knows I just may do that in a few years after I get my old sled running again for around MN.

Premium Features