• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

a thread just for the freeloaders........

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
did bushy drag anything from the bush?

will there be some odd tasting sausage roasting around the MC fire?

time will tell............

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
You got all that weight with the camper to plow thru.

Used those tires quite a bit.....like running studs or something with a little more bite in the winter.

Thinking those glass chard tires might be good for a try? :eek:

BOHICA

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Grand Junction, Colorado
You just think your going to be alone PP. Someone will be watching. Let er' rip brother.
Dizz, Just get your Azz to Hawaii and get that laying on the beach sh*t over with. Ok I'm jealous.
Bo

BOHICA

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Grand Junction, Colorado
Bohica...you get your clutch all back together?

what went wrong?

Clutch bolt broke and everything but the fixed sheeve got F*cked up. I sure wish Doo would engineer in some sort of retaining clip. Yes, I'm ready to go. Working on a sweet milder version wing sauce too, should have enough to please all of the Wing judges..... Wings, beer and Riding! I've died and gone to heaven.

bushy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
Glacier View, CO
Saw a lot of Angus today...that'd make some good sausage! Grazing the f'n Zirkel wilderness! I can't ride my sled there, but rancher billy bob can graze his angus there! WTF. Not that I mind, but it doesn't make much sense how rules are made. Saw several moose on the loose but no elks. The elk are rare and crafty as fuch lately. DOW has been killing them off, along with the deer herds, to limit the spread of chronic wasting disease. Just not a lot of animals left to hunt anymore. Plenty of forking moose though! Bout ready to dump one of those big stupid beasts. No wonder they're so protected; they're dumb as chit and easy to put the sneak on. Of course if it was legal to hunt them, that would change some.

bushy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
Glacier View, CO
If I had to run down icy roads I guess studs would help, but never found them much use on a 4 wd truck. Got chains for all 4 if things get rough. Do have all four studded snows on the Volvo though!

bushy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
Glacier View, CO
Seems the tires they offer that take studs are not worth a chit in actual snow though. Usually a mild tread pattern.

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
Clutch bolt broke and everything but the fixed sheeve got F*cked up. I sure wish Doo would engineer in some sort of retaining clip. Yes, I'm ready to go. Working on a sweet milder version wing sauce too, should have enough to please all of the Wing judges..... Wings, beer and Riding! I've died and gone to heaven.

that sucks...did you go rooster again?

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
they might be a little loud

20091qfa_tires_640.gif

Premium Features