• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ice Scratchers for Sale

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

Summitseeker

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2001
British Columbia
I have black powdercoated ice scratchers for sale with blackanodized alumimun inserts. Sorry.....sold out of red. These are a must for keeping your sled running cool on hard packed trails and even a weight saver by removing front wheels.

Many will tell you that my scratchers will last longer than most. I am so confident they will not break with regular use that if you break a spring up to three months after you purchase, I will replace the springs for free. (You just pay freight)
OTTPDealers002.jpg

522a50b1.jpg

Lots in stock. PM me for pricing.

Also, here is some of the feedback on my scratchers.

· Summitseeker has some great ones--I put them down and usually run with them down all day. No reverse on my sled, though. They are still in great shape, and bought a pair for my new sled from him this summer.

· I have 2 pr of scratchers from SummitSeeker,will order one more for the new sled, his scratchers are by far the BEST on the market, and I see alot of different kinds each season.....Keep up the excellent work SS

· Same here, I run Summitseekers and use them LOTS, I sled out west and they work and work very well!

· I never did, pretty much always left them down unless I go into reverse. They were wasted after 2 months of riding (weekends) though. Im going with SummitSeeker's scratchers for my next sled because I hear they are stonger, the last ones I had were Holz.

· I only run mine on the trail but occasionally I forget to put them up before climbing or I'll hit a jump along side the trail. They've held up great, still look new after 1 year. These are summitseekers by the way.

· Don't need any because mine lasted all season!!!! Freakin' amazing. The other brand I had would last a 1/2 season. BTW I rode about 1500 miles last season and they were down probably 400 of that. VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER HERE!!!

· I run them on 2.4 and 2.25 lug tracks and they work awesome. Kept both sleds cool and I got an extra 500 miles on the sliders!! These ice scratchers are by FAR the best.

· Same price as last year Rod? Bought a new sled and need another set.----thanks! great product!

Last edited:
Premium Features