• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Dragon Feethookers are here! Running board traction!

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello All,

Here are the Meethooker Feethookers for Dragons. These are reduce snow build up on your running boards while greatly increasing traction!

Here are a few key design features that make these the BEST boards for your sled:

Pre-located holes for east rivet layout
Superior tooth design for the ultimate in traction
Front opening has no traction teeth, 2nd and 3rd have rear-ward facing teeth to aid in traction while allowing easy exiting of footwell area! (see pics)
Others have teeth that stick up above the outer edge which doesn't allow the rider to feel the edge; reducing traction and confidence. Feethookers are approx 1/16th lower than the edge. This gives you the best of both worlds: increased traction AND the use of the outer rail.

Last but not least these are the BEST value: $150 and that includes powder coating, and shipping!! (ad $15 for canada)

PM me if you have any questions or to place an order. The first run will be shipping next Friday.

Thanks for looking!

Carl

dragon front.jpg Dragon overhead.jpg dragon side view.JPG dragon tooth detail.jpg

L
Mar 7, 2008
Yes agree TTT for a great product, I got a set for my IQR, perfect fit and finish as well as functionability

Shipping was fast and price was great.

Premium Features